Monday, April 5, 2010

monday morning

Just a quick post.....spent a stupid fight filled day yesterday and got very little sleep because of it. Having been out of work for awhile, I got out of the habit of waking up early so I am trying not to get in rut of sleeping all day. Sucks today though.

Right now it is sunny so I took my bike out again. I am hitting the bottom of the pool on jobs. I have been applying at retail stores just so that I can get something coming in until I can get a job I really want. It is so depressing to think of working in retail again (not exactly my personality, but you do what you have to do), but I need money coming in.

Anyway, waiting anxiously for the third clue of the robin KAL. I am very excited to see what this next piece will look like. Not sure yet what the bead are supposed to be yet, but hopefully it will be clearer with this clue. There are four clues so I know most of the fourth will be the ending

I guess thats about it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment