Sunday, April 18, 2010

boringest weekend ever (yes i know that wasn't a real word)

so have spent all of this weekend being the biggest hermit in the world. it is always clear to me on the weekends how little of a life i have. i am not the greatest at making and keeping friends, i just never have much to talk about so people lose interest. hopefully everything goes well on wednesday and i will at least have work to liven everything up.
on another note, will probably be seeing my ex in the next day or so as i need to get somethings from his place for this week. we are in a weird place where we are together but not together. hopefully work will also answer some of those questions for me as well since i won't have so much time to dwell on everything.
still not done with my latest clue. i have to get some more of the yarn from my exes place so i can finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment