Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SUMMER!!!


so as you could tell from my last pic, have already started the summer fun in Chicago. for memorial day a friend of mine barbecued and then we all went for a walk on the beach. i was happy warm weather was here so i wore a dress and finally wore one of the shawls i made, traveling woman. i am very proud of it and it felt great!

this weekend is my neighborhoods festival, midsommersfest. planning on grilling and drinking before and then walking over. they are having some great bands and my friends/ex is coming with a cousin of his who just came from london. last year's fest was amazing, so i am expecting the same this year.

on the knitting front, i am still hard at work on my stepmoms blanket. made a mistake (mixed up what row i was on) and had to rip back five rows. this did however give me great chance to take a picture and it is coming out better than i could have ever expected!!! here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment